In order to distract you from the latest developments in the horrific quagmire that is the Syrian civil war, Satire V has compiled a list of strikes that are not the one happening in Syria:
- A high school theater production strike
- God striking you down for your grave sins
- A bowling strike
- A lightning strike
- Striking gold in the 1849 California Gold Rush
- That's strike three David. I want a divorce.
- James Strike, that guy who works at CVS on the corner. No the other CVS, on the other corner.
- Another lighting strike
- The 2016 HUDS strike
- Striking while the iron is hot
- Colonel William Stryker
- The Pullman Strike, a major turning point for U.S. labor law
- Farts Using strikethroughs for comedic purposes
- The bird strike that nearly took down US Airways Flight 1549, better known as the "Miracle On the Hudson." Boy, do I remember that day well! I had just gotten home from work when I heard on the news that a plane landed on the Hudson River. A plane on the Hudson! Can you believe it? I couldn't! That Captain Sully is an American hero. They should make a movie out of that. They did? Who played– Tom Hanks? Hey, that's pretty cool. Maybe I'll check that out.
The strikes that are happening in Yemen (oops!)